Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Phase I, Day 7

Starting Weight: 155
Today's Weight: 152
Goal Weight: 125

I don't know if it's worth posting my daily food diary, but I started so I'm going to keep it up for the sake of continuity. Or maybe I just want others to suffer from boredom...

Don't worry, you can always skip the posts titled by phase and day number, and I will probably only post the diaries through the end of Phase I.

B: Egg McNuthin' - 1 Morningstar veggie "sausage" patty topped w/1 slice lf American cheese and a poached egg, V8, coffee (ff half n half & splenda)

S: sliced veggies (cucumber, red & green peppers) and hummus

L: leftover Southwestern Taco Chicken "soup" (I made it with extra water)

S: 1oz lf cheddar cheese

D: 96% lean sirloin patty, fauxtatoes, grilled mushrooms & onions, 1 wedge laughing cow light cheese (garlic & herb)

S: one Magical Peanut Butter Cookie, 1C ff milk

Water: 8 glasses.
Exercise: None.

No comments:

Post a Comment