Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Phase I, Day 4

January 4, 2009

I'm really loving that I've got a fully stocked fridge - this morning, I was able to "wing it" for breakfast with no effort at all! I know it is only day four, but I have yet to feel that I am compromising, or stretching to figure out what to eat. I also finally got to buy a scale, and will be checking in on my weight weekly. I think I would drive myself completely nuts if I were to weigh in daily; weekly will give me a better sense of my progress and even out those ups and downs. I weighed myself this morning, and it looks like I lost one pound since my last weight check prior to starting the Beach. Yay!

B: 2 eggs scrambled with a dollop of ff half n' half, chopped mushrooms and one wedge laughing cow light (garlic and herb), 6oz V8, coffee

S: 30 pistachios

L: Leftovers - spice-rubbed pork tenderloin, fauxtatoes, green beans and brussels sprouts

S: 1oz lf cheese

D: Southwest taco chicken w/1T lf sour cream and 1/3 avocado

S: nonfat, decaf, sugar-free vanilla latte

Water: 7 glasses.
Exercise: None.

No comments:

Post a Comment