Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Phase I, Day 3.

January 3, 2009

Day three began with a slow start… Caroline was up at 7am and I had a rough time putting her back down. I finally caved and gave her a 4oz bottle, then brought her into bed with us. Eventually she dozed off and we slept in until almost 10am. It's now after noon and I am still in my pajamas (not very Flylady of me, but that's not the program I'm focusing on right now!). Today I really need to sit down and put a meal plan to paper - something to take us through until Friday. If I don't, I'm going to have a hard time. That's my goal for today. That, and getting showered and dressed.

B: 2 poached eggs with 2 pieces Canadian bacon, 6oz V8, coffee

S: 1oz lf cheese

L: chopped salad - romaine, tomato, cucumber, mushrooms, peppers, chick peas and chicken with Caesar Salad Spritzer

S: red & green peppers with 2T hummus

D: dijon-marinated turkey cutlet, brussels sprouts, french onion soup w/pinch of lf shredded mozzarella

S: mocha ricotta creme

Water: 6 glasses.
Exercise: None.

Meal Plan for the Week
Sunday: Southwestern Taco Chicken over spaghetti squash
Monday: Turkey Meatloaf w/veggies
Tuesday: Chicken Soup
Wednesday: Leftovers
Thursday: Chili
Friday: Mediterranean Fish Tacos (lettuce wrapped for me)
Saturday: tbd

I have to say, I've been in a pretty good mood today. Stress was low, I didn't starve, and I felt no urge to cheat. So far, so good!

No comments:

Post a Comment