Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Phase I, Day 6

January 6, 2009

Today, I actually had to leave the house for work (I work from home), and I went prepared: I packed two legal snacks and a lunch of leftovers along with a bottle of water in my lunch bag. It worked really well. When I got home, I had another small snack while waiting for dinnertime, and it held me over nicely.

I did experience one stress trigger today, where there was a bit of tension between me and Dave, and I immediately started thinking how good some McDonalds french fries would taste at that moment. It was really interesting, almost like an out of body experience, because although I could hear myself thinking that (very illegal) thought, there was a much bigger part of me that knew that I wasn't going to do it…that I didn't even really WANT to do it.

And…I played BASKETBALL tonight with some of the ladies in town! An entire hour of nonstop motion! It kicked my BUTT…but oh, it feels so good to get active, and especially to have the opportunity to "hang with the girls" while doing it. It's entirely satisfying.

B: 1.5oz smoked salmon w/laughing cow light cheese (garlic & herb) wrapped around a cucumber spear, V8, coffee

S: 30 pistachios

L: leftover turkey meatloaf and 1C broccoli

S: ½ C. cottage cheese w/cinnamon & splenda, 1oz lf cheddar cheese

D: leftover Southwestern Taco Chicken w/avocado & 1T lf sour cream, salad w/Salad Spritzer

S: 1 C. ff milk

Water: 10 glasses!
Exercise: 1 hour basketball!

No comments:

Post a Comment