Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Halfway There...

I'm halfway through Phase I! Dave commented this morning that I have so far survived, but I have to say that I've more than survived: I've thrived. Other than one passing thought about how good a french fry would taste, I have not really craved anything "bad." I feel really good about the choices I am making, knowing that they will make all the difference in my health, appearance and mood. I am proud that I was able to create a plan and really be prepared going in, and I know that helped me to succeed so far. And…I've lost 3 pounds so far! Now, while I am tracking my weight and have a "goal" weight, I am not going to judge my progress completely by that. My true goal is to be healthy and fit - and I know that the scale can lie. How I feel, emotionally and physically, is going to weigh in so much more than how much I actually weigh.

No comments:

Post a Comment